We Like Our Skincare Products Like We Like Our People: Nontoxic

We Like Our Skincare Products Like We Like Our People: Nontoxic.  This is why we are trying out Beautycounter, a healthy, nontoxic skincare line that actually works!  It's important to us to be as healthy as we can, but at the end of the day we are human....
read more

5 BadA$$ Summer Workout Moves You Need to Try ASAP

It's the beginning of Spring and you are coming out of that wintery rut. You are ready to get that summer body you've wanted for months.  You're determined and motivated, but drinks by the pool with your friends sound so much better than a hard workout!...
read more

15 Songs to Add to Your Summer Workout Playlist

You know when you hear an older song on the radio and it completely takes you back to THAT summer? The summer where all you had to worry about was just enjoying sunny days at the pool with your friends or what you are going to wear to your next party?...
read more

Our Latest Summer Arrivals: Get Them While They are Hot!

We've Got that Summer Feeling Our latest Summer arrivals are giving us that Summer feeling! You know that feeling when Summer arrives and you cannot wait to spend your evenings and weekends outside grilling and hanging out with your friends?  It's the...
read more
[fts_instagram instagram_id=2068202277 pics_count=4 type=user profile_wrap=no]
We Like Our Skincare Products Like We Like Our People: Nontoxic

We Like Our Skincare Products Like We Like Our People: Nontoxic

We Like Our Skincare Products Like We Like Our People: Nontoxic.  This is why we are trying out Beautycounter, a healthy, nontoxic skincare line that actually works!  It's important to us to be as healthy as we can, but at the end of the day we are human.  We...

5 BadA$$ Summer Workout Moves You Need to Try ASAP

5 BadA$$ Summer Workout Moves You Need to Try ASAP

It's the beginning of Spring and you are coming out of that wintery rut. You are ready to get that summer body you've wanted for months.  You're determined and motivated, but drinks by the pool with your friends sound so much better than a hard workout! Before you...

15 Songs to Add to Your Summer Workout Playlist

15 Songs to Add to Your Summer Workout Playlist

You know when you hear an older song on the radio and it completely takes you back to THAT summer? The summer where all you had to worry about was just enjoying sunny days at the pool with your friends or what you are going to wear to your next party?  Every summer...

Our Latest Summer Arrivals: Get Them While They are Hot!

Our Latest Summer Arrivals: Get Them While They are Hot!

We've Got that Summer Feeling Our latest Summer arrivals are giving us that Summer feeling! You know that feeling when Summer arrives and you cannot wait to spend your evenings and weekends outside grilling and hanging out with your friends?  It's the feeling when the...

Beyond the Ponytail: 3 Easy Hairstyles from the Gym to the Streets

Beyond the Ponytail: 3 Easy Hairstyles from the Gym to the Streets

we teamed up with the ladies from GLOW Blotique in Sewickley to show you how to rock 3 easy hairstyles from the gym to the streets.  let's be honest here, sometimes you just want to look cute at the gym.  sometimes you just have an endless to-do list for the day but...

Sisterhood

Sisterhood

I've heard it said that a sister is someone who shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. Someone you can tell your secrets, aspirations, hopes, and goals; but not always the individual you're able to create them with. I get to experience both. K.C. and I may be...

KC: Lattes & A Dream

KC: Lattes & A Dream

Sitting at the local coffee shop, I tried to find inspiration for this blog post. I looked down and there it was, a quote written on my notebook—"This girl runs on lattes and a dream." Isn't that the truth?! I always say that I am 99% coffee. I guess the other 1% is...

Login

Register

×

Login

Register

×